12 Mar 2017

NICL Job Cracker Experinces

 NICL Job Cracker Experinces 






Hi guys, hope that all of you are busy with your preparation. Am here to disturb you for a moment. Am Navya, Currently working as assistant in NICL. Now am here to share some of my views with you.
Now coming to the point with out wasting your precious time any more.
Firstly I would like to start with myself. I started my journey with IBPS clerk in 2013 Dec. I  cleared written with just cutoff, so I lost it. Later I appeared for all clerical level exams (frightened of PO exams) lost every  exam in final stage. Later with my friends encouragement I appeared for IBPS PO exam in 2014 & cleared written, but lost that too in final. Completely got depressed due to continuous failures. Then NICl notification was out. Even I don’t know what it is when am applying. I applied it becoz of my friend who forced me to do so.(He is working as Assistant in IOB).I  wrote exam in april 2015 approx and finally got selected & joined in nov 2015.
Coming to exam pattern when we wrote the pattern was different & now it is different. We have one written exam and then typing test followed by interview. Paper was not tough. Frankly to say it was very easy and without preparation any one can attempt that. But as the paper was easy cutoff is high , vacancies are less as usual. Now the pattern is  prelims and mains followed by regional language test. Don’t ask anyone whether “can I apply to other state?” Such questions.  Becoz the name itself says that proficiency in language is important. So if you are far good in that local language you can apply to other state.
Preparation strategy differs for different people. Some are masters in apt and some in GK etc. Hence the only thing I want to convey you is please concentrate on every section atleast to clear sec cutoff and then make your grip more efficient in the topic of yours. Allot time to prepare every section. Write the mock exams regularly. Maintain time and accuracy which plays major role in final exam. In my view what we prepared is not imp but what we presented in exam is imp. Verify your answers and analyze exam paper for better improvement.
What is the diff between banking and insurance exams? There is no difference between them. If we are preparing for banking exams we can crack insurance too. But as we all know that some questions in gk on banking terminology can be given, similarly some questions comes from insurance terminology. Just go through taglines and regular usage definitions. Thats it. Its not a tough job for you people as you are in preparation.
The final thing is, job role is completely acceptable by any one, i.e:5 days a week, less work stress, friendly environment, good guidance from seniors, no over timings. We have qualification as well as promotional exams internally. If we got qualification we will get allowance & we can get promotion easily. All the best to all my friends. Hope that everyone will get settled in their interested sector asap.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity. Forgive me if there are any grammatical mistakes, Becoz am not fluent in English and an aspirant like you.


 A BIG THANKS TO NAVYA FROM
 COMEPETITIVE EXAMS LIBRARY VIEWERS







No comments:

Post a Comment